Land is very valuable in our communities, and property owners and neighbors have legitimate concern over protecting their rights.

At Simmons & Ortlieb PLLC, our experience as Town Counsel, Zoning Board Chairman and years of representing property owners give us a full understanding of what you need.

Let us help if you:

  • Need to go before a Town Planning Board, Zoning Board, Historic Commission, Conservation Commission, or Board of Selectmen.
  • Have been issued a Notice of Violation or Cease and Desist Order by a Code Enforcement Officer.
  • Have concerns about an ongoing or proposed use of land on your neighbor’s land.
  • Have been denied your rights by a Town or City